Consider these facts in deciding if a Medicare Advantage Plan for hospital and medical coverage is right for you:
- Medicare Advantage Plans may cover costs & services not covered by Original Medicare.
- Medicare Advantage Plans may also include Prescription Drug coverage (Part D).
- Medicare Advantage Plans may have lower deductibles & co-payments than Original Medicare.
- Medicare Advantage Plans may have lower premiums than Medicare Supplement Plans.
- No health questions asked. All Medicare beneficiaries, including people on Medicare due to a disability, are guaranteed acceptance regardless of health conditions (except for End Stage Renal Disease).
Click Here for more information.